January 26, 2009

Waiting....

People have said this before and I have to agree waiting for anything is horrible, usually the waiting is the worst, however in my position the waiting while bad, the actual event will be worse, the funeral of my Mum.

As per my previous post, the funeral still has to be confirmed, the waiting is hard, the body has not been realesed to the mortician therefore we cannot book the crematorium, without a date and time, we cannot book a hotel for the wake.

Also on a personal level the waiting for things to happen is stressful but honestly it will not be as bad as the day, whenever it arrives. As a family we feel in limbo not moving forward, not getting a chance for things to settle, just waiting....

1 comment:

  1. I used to think that 'closure' was a psychobabble buzz word, but once my mom's funeral was over I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I share your pain, may it be as brief as possible.

    ReplyDelete